Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Update

The weather has been so nice, we have spent a lot of time outdoors lately. Grace, Saki & I have been walking everyday to lose those extra lbs (me)! I love this stroller that my parents got us.


Grace goes to sleep every time we head out for a walk!


Here Grace & Daddy are enjoying an evening out on the porch.

Grace & I watched Daddy play in his tennis double's match on Sunday! They won - way to go!!


Here is another cute pic of Grace & her Daddy; Saki is learning to share our laps.

4 comments:

Famously Robyn said...

Sharon,
Congrats, on baby Grace! She is so beautiful!
Ronda Page
P.S. if you'd like to check out our blog it is http://utahpages.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

yay! you are doing so good with being a mommy and blogging about it! Thats amazing how fast you lost that weight...I do love nursing for that reason!

Momof2 said...

What a lovely family you all make! I am so proud of Saki; she is being such a big girl about Grace.
Dorothy still talks about Saki!
I love the the little gown that Jane made for Grace. I bet she will look really wonderful in it, and what a wonderful heirloom for her too!!
Take care of your special selves!
Barb

Jen said...

You guys look like you are doing wonderfully with your new baby girl. She is adorable and you look great. What a fancy stroller! Hope all is going well and you are getting some rest. If you aren't, you will eventually.. I promise! :)