Sunday, September 14, 2008

Luv My Auntie

If you ever see Grace in a cherry outfit, you know it came from her Auntie Lindsay. She also bought Grace this adorable smock dress. I love smock dresses!! Auntie Lindsay has been playing dress-up with Grace all week. She has just enough hair to hold the bow in place.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

She looks so cute in that dress!I love her so much!I have really enjoyed my neice this last week... I know we will have so much fun together.

The LaBouffs said...

She is precious! I know Lindsay is so in love with her new little neice!

Jen said...

Beautiful! Love the bow... my girls never have enough hair until they are about 2 for bows!

Fainfamilyupdates said...

Hi Sharon! I just saw that you have a blog (through Jen's)...she is precious! Hope mommy-hood is going well, enjoy and get plenty of rest!