Sunday, October 05, 2008

Busy Baby

It has been a busy week! It's hard to believe that 4 weeks ago yesterday, Grace came into our lives. It has gone by so fast. I have loved every minute of it. I am definitely starting to feel the effects of little sleep, though. Here is a quick look at our week.

Monday, I went to a mother's support group with two of my friends, Jill & Shannon, and their newborns. Here Grace is pictured with four-day-old Riley! Riley's Mom and I are have been walking together in the mornings.


Wednesday, I took Grace to meet her Great Grandparents Jack & Frances. We had a great time visiting them. "GG Ma" held Grace the whole time! Grandpa got a chance to hold Grace so I could take a shower.




Thursday, Grace got to meet my brother; her Uncle Matthew. Matthew came down from Ft. Bragg and stayed the night with us. He slept (snored) right through Grace's crying...AMAZING! Grace was very interested in him as you can see by the look on her face.


I worked all day Saturday, so Nana and Pappy kept Grace for us. After work, I stayed the night at their house since I got home so late. Let me tell you that I was EXHAUSTED!!! Thankfully, Grace slept for 6 hours - a record - which was much appreciated. Sunday, we enjoyed hanging out at my parent's house with my nephews Roman (3) and Jude (6 mos) . Look at the proud Nana. Roman loves Grace so much, he was so excited to hold "him".



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It was so good to see you and to get our "grace fix." I am so glad Roman got to hold "him." The pics of GGma and Jack are so sweet and so glad Matthew got to see his neice

Sherri said...

I can't wait to meet Grace! I miss all of you so much. Mandi said the Bridal Shower that you and Ros did for her was wonderful. Thank you so much for doing that. Give Grace a big kiss from me.