Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Hough

Grace finally got to meet her Grandma Jane & Grandpa Brian. Grace's middle name, Margaret, is after her Grandma Jane's middle name. I have never seen Ben's mother smile so big! Hopefully she will be tall like her Grandma!! So far she has met all of the immediate family except for "Aunt Fifi" Hannah (Ben's sister). We can't wait for Thanksgiving so that she can finally meet her. Grandma & Grandpa kept Grace all day Saturday while Ben and I worked in Hilton Head. We are so fortunate to have family close enough to do this!! Grandma Jane made this adorable blue dress & bonnet. She is so talented!!




Cutie-patootie


I thought this was so cute of Ben's lap being shared. Saki has been so good with Grace.


Since Grace likes to be held almost all the time, I thought that getting a sling was a good thing to try out. Not sure what Grace thinks, but she was glad to be close to her momma!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

dang. girl! you lookin so skinny! love that nursing! Grace looks so precious in her bonnet! I just want to eat her up!She looks cute in the sling- but she sure looks like she doesn't know what to think!looking forwrd to spoiling her on saturday!