![]() |
| He loves to find that perfect nap spot. |
![]() |
| Puddles even likes to play Barbies. |
![]() |
| Thanks GGma for the new pet pillow. |
![]() |
| He even slept there as I played the piano. |
![]() |
| He really likes the piano |
![]() |
| He loves to find that perfect nap spot. |
![]() |
| Puddles even likes to play Barbies. |
![]() |
| Thanks GGma for the new pet pillow. |
![]() |
| He even slept there as I played the piano. |
![]() |
| He really likes the piano |
1 comment:
What an adorable cat Puddles has become! You are like me....grabbing that camera whenever "cuteness" is on the prowl =^..^= You can never have too many photos of cute pets and cute kids!
I'm so glad he is a family favorite. Hope Saki isn't too jealous.
Post a Comment