Monday, February 11, 2013

Winter Fun

We are enjoying our winter (or lack thereof)...We love playing outdoors in the 65-75 degree weather and the best part is there are no bugs!! Our azaleas are already starting to bloom a little. I attached some pics of us on our bike ride. We are on the bike/walk trail several times a week. Abigail is enjoying her new bike seat and Grace is doing great on her bicycle (w/ training wheels). Grace started a dance/gymnastics class and loves it. She looks forward to going every week. Abigail and I enjoy some 1-on-1 time together during Grace's class. Abigail and Grace started their first combined story-time at the library. It was a disaster as Abigail was not interested in sitting still and when they all sat in a circle to color Abigail decided it would be fun to throw the crayons; of course it hit a boy right in the eye and he screamed so loud. I felt awful and was too embarrassed that I haven't been back since. Maybe we'll try another time.

Ballet class

Gym class





We decided to take a long bike ride. Saki got to ride in the basket. It was the windiest day of the year which wasn't so bad going since the wind was at our back, but it was almost impossible to ride back home. I thought we would never make it back!

1 comment:

Fainfamilyupdates said...

love this! I'd like to try Kinsey in a dance class. I'm thinking once she turns 4.