Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

♪♫♪♫"If ever I loved thee, my Jesus 'tis now"...(words from an old hymn that I have had in my head all week) I am so thankful what Jesus did for us. And Easter is the time to celebrate his resurrection...and celebrate we did!

Grace dyed Easter eggs and decorated them...she even ate a few, too!

Grace with the Easter Bunny!

Someone found their Easter basket!

We enjoyed a beautiful Easter service. Grace helped the children to flower the cross.
I lead a handbell choir for the first time and they sounded great!

After Easter service we headed to Auntie Lindsay's parent's house for an egg hunt and dinner. It was lots of fun!


Nana, Pappy, Uncle Andrew/Lindsay's family and our family (we missed you Uncle Matt)

Abigail loved this little car!
...had to throw this one in, too!

1 comment:

Barb Walton said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!! The girls are getting so big!! What a lovely family you have, and it looks as if you had a lovely Easter!!

He has risen, he has risen indeed!

Bill and Barb