Monday, September 12, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Grace

It's hard to believe my first baby turned three this month. We had a fun Dora the Explorer birthday party with family and friends! I am so blessed to share a birthday with Grace and it is the best birthday gift I could have ever had! Here are some pics of our fun day.

We had a fun game of Dora bingo as well as pin the backpack on Dora and a map to find the cake

Nana & Grandma Hough (Grace loves when both of her Grandmothers are with her)

Crazy Uncle Andrew and cousins Jude & Roman

Birthday girl with her Dora cake

Abigail gets in on the celebration, too!

Abigail had her 4 month checkup and is off the charts at 18 lbs. 4 oz.  & 26" long! She is such a sweet baby - I love her!!


2 comments:

Fainfamilyupdates said...

happy birthday! kinsey loves dora too...great idea for a party. abigail is adorable, can't wait to hold her!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your blog..wonderful pictures. I want a copy of Abigail. That is the way I remember her...sweet. Love the cake. WHo make it??? Bet Grace loved it too.