Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Baby Abigail

Here are some pictures (okay, a lot) of our new baby girl, Abigail. She decided to come on Easter Eve and has been such a wonderful blessing to our home. Grace loves helping take care of Abigail and is a great helper. I am so blessed to be the mother of these two girls!


8 lbs. 4 oz. Good thing she came early!

I was so thankful to have Nana in the delivery with me!

Grace meets Abigail for the 1st time. Ben and I joked that Grace probably thought Abigail was my imaginary friend since we had been talking about her for so long. haha

Proud Grandma Hough was so sweet to come help take care of Grace for several days while I recovered.

Daddy loves his baby girl

Proud big sissy

Curious big sissy

Grace loves to help

Haha - can you guess what she is doing?!

Sleepy baby

Abigail meets Great Grandma Suzanne

Sweet Abigail

Sleeping beauties

Happy Easter!

Grace flowering the cross at church on Easter Sunday

Too cute!

Grace is proud to match her doll baby - thanks Grandma Hough

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Sharon! Abigail is beautiful and Grace is an adorable big sister. Hope we get to see you all this summer! Jen :)

Anonymous said...

G'dad and I had a great time looking at our great GRANDgirls.
Abigal is pretty already/unusual in a newborn. YOU ALL LOOK HAPPY.
Precious Christian family.
Can't wait to see and hold Abigail. Love for all of you precious ones. ggma

Fainfamilyupdates said...

oh Sharon I love the newborn pictures. I forget how little they start! soak up every minute :) blessings to you guys!