We are so happy to announce that baby #2 should be here around the end of April 2011! Grace is really excited about having a baby and says she wants it to be a boy (she loves all her boy cousins). Of course, I just want a healthy happy baby. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time last week. Hopefully I will start feeling better now that I'm going into the 2nd trimester. Whew...it's been rough to say the least!!! Here is a picture of our little peanut at 9 weeks.

6 comments:
Congratulations! So exciting! We hope to see you on Thanksgiving. Alexis still has not met Josh's grandparents. I am not looking forward to the long road tip with her though! See ya soon!
He or she is a sweet little pea in a pod. Love the photo. Hope you are feeling better. See you Friday. Love, Mom
God is soooo good. We give HIM thanks for all these precious little great-grandchildren. We pray that you will feel energetic soon and able to eat and enjoy ALL foods. God bless you four abundantly in Jesus name.
Aww.. congrats Sharon, Ben and Grace!!
Feeling better yet?? What a little miracle : )
To say that I'm excited is an understatement. Congratulations. I hope it's a boy too since you gave all your precious girl clothes away :-) (We've really enjoyed them though). You had me thinking ya'll were done having kids and I'm thrilled that your obviously not! Sooooo excited.
Post a Comment