Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Grace and I celebrated our birthdays last Sunday - Grace turned one and I turned 30! It is so much fun to share a birthday with your daughter! We had some friends and family over to celebrate with us. Pink butterflies was the theme and I made Grace this cute ribbon sundress and a birthday cake to look like a pink butterfly. I thought the day was so much fun! We ended our Labor Day weekend with a trip to the water park with Andrew's family and Nana. BTW We are anxiously awaiting the birth of my brother Andrew's baby boy, Titus Reed. He is due next week!!



I love this picture of Grace and Grandma Hough!




Grace enjoyed feeding everyone else cake instead of eating it herself!


Nana & Grace at the water park


Andrew & Roman

Grace eating her first ice cream bar. Yum!

Grace and Jude are taking a nap at the water park. This was next to the
wave pool and it was like being at the beach but without the sand.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pictures! Happy belated Birthday to both of you. So special to share a birthday with your daughter. :)