
Grace got to meet a close family friend, Jean Call this week. Jean and my G'ma Frances go way back. Jean was my school principal when we lived in TN. She always looks so great and never seems to age! We all met for a yummy dinner at the Boathouse.

Grace and I went to Roman's closing preschool program. Roman did a great job singing on stage!
We started early Saturday morning with a litter pick up around the neighborhood and the two schools that are in our subdivision. Grace enjoyed the ride. (Ben is taking the pic.)

This long black/brown snake was in our yard this week. Call me crazy, but I would rather have these in my yard than the creepy banana spiders that come out late in the summer.

Grace & I stayed with Nana/Pappy last weekend and Grace got to spend some quality time with her Uncle Matthew & Auntie Natalie, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment