We had a fun mini-vacation to Myrtle Beach last week. Ben had to film a seminar there and so Grace and I came, too. Grace had so much fun in the indoor pool. I am really looking forward to spending more time in the pool this summer!
Those are so cute..love her bathing suit and i LOVE the pic of you and Grace on the beach- where she looks at you. please send the jpg.wanna print! glad y'all had fun..and as hot as you are lookin these days I need to get you in a bikini.come borrow mine i wont be using them ANY time soon ;-)
1 comment:
Those are so cute..love her bathing suit and i LOVE the pic of you and Grace on the beach- where she looks at you. please send the jpg.wanna print! glad y'all had fun..and as hot as you are lookin these days I need to get you in a bikini.come borrow mine i wont be using them ANY time soon ;-)
Post a Comment