Sunday, we celebrated Grace's baptism. Ben & I are so excited to raise this little girl and teach her how to live her life for Christ. When she is old enough, we pray that she will make her own decision to be a Christ follower. Ben's parents, my parents, my Grandma Westbury, my brother Andrew & his family and my brother Matthew & his wife all joined us to say that they will join in this commitment. It was a beautiful busy day!



Grace & Grandma Hough at the church brunch.

We weren't able to get many photos of Grace after she was baptized because she was sleeping. I got her this cute little pearl bracelet with a cross for her baptism. I love this picture of Nana, me & Grace.

Pretty baby sleeping - Grandma Hough made the baptism dress & bonnet from Ben's great grandmother's table linens. So sweet.

Pink ballet slippers

This is Grace's baptism cake that I made & decorated. Butter cake with strawberry butter cream frosting covered with fondant. It was yummy!
2 comments:
Grace is so blessed to have you for her mommy. I commit to pray for her and love all my life. Nana
What a sweet time for you and your family! I am SO impressed with your cake!
Post a Comment