Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Christmas Photo

We took a Christmas photo of the cousins all dressed up this week. Lindsay and I were exhausted after it was over. Trying to get a four year old, nine month old, and a 3 month old to all look at you and smile was exhausting! We had to resort to marshmallows. We bribed Jude with marshmallows to get him to smile and poor Roman had to hold his cousin Grace (who is over 17 lbs). He kept saying "she's heavy Momma, I can't hold her". We begged him to hold her just a little longer. I thought it turned out great!!


This picture shows what you don't usually get to see in a Christmas photo. You can see Lindsay and I (in the reflection) working so hard to make them smile and not a single one of the kids is paying us any attention! Jude can only think about the marshmallow in her hand. So funny!


Another out-take. Grace is thinking "please don't drop me!"

No comments: